About Me

My photo
You've got a face for a smile you know, a shame you waste it when you're breaking me slowly but I've got a world of chances for you -Demi Lovato

Friday, November 6, 2009

Miley Cyrus

I am extrememly confused as to what Miley has done to the free world?  Why do so many people our age hate her?  What SPECIFICALLY did she do?  Don't give me subjective answers like "she's stupid" or "she can't sing", I want to know what did she do that makes her soooo terrible.  I personally love Miley Cyrus and have no idea why others feels so strongly in the opposition.  She's just doing her, why don't you do you?  I actually think some of it comes from jealously.  I mean she's only 17 and she's hugely famous and have so many money revenues that it's redicious.  If you could be exactly where she is right now in life, would you?  Of course sooo how about we all stop hating on Miley and realize that we want to beee herrr. haha.  Ohh and also, don't ever negatively compare Miley to Britney Spears.  I adore Britney and I will be greatly offended to hear anything negative about her.  JUST LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!  :) goodnight all ♥
PhotobucketPhotobucket